Making Your First Purchase
Placing an order with USAB2C.com is easy. You do not have to create an account first. USAB2C.com typically does not accept orders by phone, fax, or e-mail. All orders must be placed through our USAB2C.com website.
Steps to follow to place an order on USAB2C.com:
1. Browse and Find the Items You Want
- Search or browse for the products you would like to order (a Search Box is located on every shopping page). Also on the top of the page, you may use the SHOP menu to browse through available products. When you find a category of products of interests you, click the name to see all the products offered in that category.
2. Add Items to Your Shopping Cart
- To order an item, add the quantity of the items you want to purchase (default is 1 item) and click the Add to Cart button on the item's product detail page. Once you've added an item to your Shopping Cart, keep searching or browsing until your cart contains all of items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking the Your Cart button on top of every shopping page of our website. Additionally, you'll find a summary of your cart at the top-right of each of the shopping pages.
3. Go To Checkout
- Review the items you've placed in your Shopping Cart. Items are retained in Your Cart for as long as your browser is open, and automatically reloaded when you come back to visit. When you're ready to place an order for the items in your cart, click the Checkout button. You will be taken to the Contact Information page of the order form. From there you can either setup an account or just enter shipping/delivery and payment information to complete your order.
4. Logging In or Creating Account
- If you choose to create an account, click the "Your Account" button and enter your e-Mail address. eMail address you provide will be used as your USER NAME to log into your account. Fill in the Password (PW) field and then re-enter that same PW in the Confirm PW field. Choose a PW for your account so that when you come back to USAB2C.com, you can use the same shipping address and method of payment you provided during this first order. You will also be able to use your PW to make changes to your order and account information. Make sure to choose something you will remember the next time you want to place an order. PW's should be at least 8 characters long and can contain any combination of letters or numbers.
5. Enter Contact Information
- Enter your Delivery Address information. If your Delivery Address and Billing Address are the SAME, you can select the checkbox to use the same address for both. OTHERWISE, uncheck the checkbox so you can enter a different Billing Address.
6. Choose a Shipping Method
- Determine how quickly you would like to receive your order, and choose a Shipping Method. It is not possible to request a specific carrier. The shipping charge for your order will be displayed on the order summary page just before you submit your order.
7. Provide Payment Information
- We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards. All orders must be paid with a credit card (CC) by entering the CC number without
spaces or dashes along with your card authorization code. Government, State and/or commercial Purchasing Agents making purchases of 20 units or more should contact email@example.com
with an itemized list of desired products. If a Purchasing Agent wishes to pay by check, items will be shipped once their respective check clears. All prices for orders are listed in U.S. dollars and will be charged in U.S. dollars. International sales are converted into your local currency by your bank and should appear on your credit card statement in that currency.
8. Review and Submit Your Order
- Check the accuracy of the information you provided and make any needed adjustments. When you are ready, click the Confirm Order button to submit your order. Once you place your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail message. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you would
like another eMail message with time of shipment.
9. Check Your Order History
- If you would like to review previous orders you placed and you chose to create an account, click the Your Account link in the top or bottom menu on every shopping page of website. Here you will be able to review the specifics of your order without having to contact us.
Shipping & Delivery
USAB2C.com has several different Supplier and Fulfillment relationships located across the United States. These fulfillment centers often house different types of products offered. If you order dissimilar items, for example a toy, an appliance, and a cordless drill, they may ship separately, depending on where in our fulfillment network happenes to be located at.
USAB2C.com can ship to virtually any address in the world. However, warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions may prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.
UPS as our primary carrier for each shipping option. Items offered on our Web site are fulfilled by many independent suppliers whose shipping rates and carriers may vary. It may not be possible to specify a different common carrier when placing your order. You may select from UPS Ground or USPS as necessary to get your items to you and we will do our best to honor that request. The global nature of our fulfillment may also mean that we ship out through additional sources such as Federal Express.
Generally, an order ships within 1-2 business days. However, depending on inventory availability, some orders may take up to 5 business days for in-stock items. Some special orders may take a few weeks. Check the Product page or eMail us at email@example.com for more details.
Product Returns and Cancellations
Returns will be allowed (Bathing suits and Underwear are not returnable) within 15 days after delivery for a refund or exchange subject to availability. Exchanges normally do not incur a restocking fee depending on manufacturer we use. Exchanges will incur a second freight/shipping charge to be paid by the customer. A 10-20% restocking fee may apply depending on the manufacturer for all refunds if the customer decides the product is not wanted. This is additional to the cost of shipping which is not refundable and the cost of any credit card fees incurred by USAB2C.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return RAN. (Return Authorization Number) or questions about your order
Any customer cancellation before delivery will incur a cancellation transaction process fee equal to the cost incurred on the transaction by USAB2C.com which may be more than the freight fees and credit card fees paid out. Returned items must be in new, unused and unwashed product only. All items must have their original packing including tags as applicable.
Send an email to email@example.com to discuss details of the product you wish to return. USAB2C will email you of the proper return process. In certain cases our Suppliers prefer to communicate directly with our customer. In those cases USAB2C will provide you with the relevant Supplier Contact information. At that point you will need to contact our supplier directly and follow their specific Merchant return instructions.